menu
categories

Songs that are so beautiful, you might cry.

Thursday 30 March 2017


When I first watched Pride and Prejudice(The one with Keira Knightley) I was enchanted with it.It was when I first fell in love with the English countryside despite living next to it for as long as a remember. And that's what has inspired my playlist here.It's my... let's say playlist aesthetic for this post. I'm really bad at explaining so I thought I'd integrate pictures so that you understand better what I mean.
Anyway these are the most beautiful songs you'll every here
Resta Con Me- Ludovico Einaudi


 via GIPHY
via GIPHY
He's one of my favourity composers andAll of his peices are really good you should check them out.




Save the world -Beyonce

 via GIPHY


I feel like everyone can relate to this sond and Weve always felt ike we need to be saved and the way she sings this song really cupteres the emotions




Buy Me A Rose Keith Rogers
 via GIPHY

Like mostcountry music, this has a beautiful story behind it that leaves you in tears at theend of it. Tears of happiness



The heart asks for pleasure -Michael Nyman


 via GIPHY

This is just a georgoes peice, I have no words to explain!


I see fire -Ed Sheeran
 via GIPHY

You've probably heard this one it came out about four years ago but it never ages!

 I hope you've enjoyed this music post.Oh and I have a link to the playlist here incase you wanna listen to the whole thing at once. Please comment on your favourite on this list any song that you think is the most beautiful!
Love
Rose xx




newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs