menu
categories

Day trips//Bright in Brighton

Wednesday 19 April 2017



I had just finished a four days of full on shifts so I decided to have a day to calm down and take a breath before going back to study mode. I heard that sea air is good for the soul so I decided, Brighton. And also I had never been to a pebble beach before so I thought I'd give it a try.
My first mistake was going on a Saturday, during the holidays in spring time. There were people EVERYWHERE. And being in crowded places shoots my stress levels straight up on top of being in a new area but it was all worth it! The sights were beautiful, the food was great and the entertainment was on point!
The Royal Pavallion


The Beach

 The Royal Pavallion
ootd


The ice cream that was really,really nice


5 Things I loved about Brighton
  1. The food - I had the most amazing fish and chips I'd every had in my life. It cost £7.50 but boy did it fill me up. It was so delicious the fish, my god the FISH! You need to try it out before you die guys! It's that good.
  2. The Pier - It was really crowded yesterday but the rides, especially the Turbo were really good! There's something there for everyone
  3. The sights - The gardens were beautiful,the beach was beautiful, the architechture was gorgeous, every thing was picture perfect.
  4. The shops - There's a whole lot of independent business in brighton and this means that theres also a whole lot of uniqueness in the products that the sell.
  5. The sun. It's really sunny there!
I loved Brighton and I'd love to go back it next time, it would be during the week day!
Rose xx
newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs