menu
categories

Music and Melodies// Fun Songs to fire up you playlist

Sunday 23 April 2017
So you know when your on a road trip or at a party or even studying and the playlist is a little bit.. bleeh, And you've had it up to here with the same songs over and over again in the top charts, Well I do Have a remedy for you.Now this is to be used with caution, You cannot over dose with this (overplaying songs ever and over again is what got you into this mess anyway!).
Anyway I present to you...



Lovely day-Bill withers                                                                                                            
The reason I picked this was really the chorus like I always have a competition to see who can hold the longest note but my lungs are weak, very weak. Nevertheless, you should try it out
R-E-S-P-E-C-T- Aretha Franklin                                                                                                   
 I'm pretty sure I don't even need to explain this song. Just listen to it and you mood will rise up 10 levels,trust me.                                  
Single ladies-Beyonce                                                                                                                      
This song is like a metaphorical light bulb,It just lightens up everything and res assured everyones gonna be dancing to this, in any situation
The climb-  Miley Cyrus                                                                                                                  
Its inspirational, beautiful and pre 2013 so it's pretty good
This will be-Natalie Cole                                                                                                                 
This is hands down the best song youll ever hear in your life.It just reminds me of  summer and suun and all things haaat! (Yes, that's from frozen)

That's it from moi, let me know if you liked any of the songs!
Rose xx


newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs