menu
categories

Autumn Buys

Sunday 10 September 2017
So it's officially Autumn.
And I'm not sure if as excited about it. I mean it means that the heater now needs to be turned on, no more barbeques, no more spontaneous trips to the seaside. It does mean a new season so of course, I had to do a little bit of shopping to make me feel better about the weather. So this is a summary of what I bought.




1) Eye shadow brushes -£3
I got these from Wish the app which I'm sure you've all heard of. I was a bit apprehensive because it was so cheap and almost looked a bit scammy but it was great it came one week after I ordered it. The bristles were a bit raggedy had to cut them a bit but otherwise, it was all right for a pound.

2) Eyeliner -£3

I got this new eyeliner on the cheap mainly because I didn't really need it but I wanted to try it. I have heard so much about elf cosmetics so I decided to give them a go. I think this cost £3. So this works great for me because it's liquidy said easier to move because is my skin is quite rough and using pencils or Kohl makes it a bit difficult.
3) Dry shampoo £3.99
So I got this spray when I went to a sleepover and it was also washing day so I decided to take the lazy route and just get dry shampoo I was a bit apprehensive because I felt it was just gonna turn my hair white. It didn't but it didn't clean it either which is fine it just made it smell nicer which is also fine.
4) Body Spray £3.99
I saw this in my sister's room and I always sprayed it during emergencies ( run out of perfume emergencies) so it seemed right to get one for myself. However, I did not expect it to be so strong. Literally, one spray of this can fill up a room in 10 seconds believe me I've tried that.


5) Diary £1



This diary was an impulse buy at the £1 shop I thought I might just start getting my life organized for the next academic year I haven't used it yet but it looks promising.

6) Eyeshadow Palette £8


So I'm not a great eyeshadow wearer, mainly because I don't know how to wear eyeshadow. I have hooded eyes so it's hard enough wearing eyeliner. But I decided to buy some eyeshadow.It cost about £6 I think and I'm quite excited to use.

So that's it for today I'll have new posts every Sunday.
Love, Rose Cocoa.
newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs