menu
categories

Blogmas 2017// Christmas traditions that freak me out

Monday 4 December 2017
/
Did I make this blog post at 11:50 pm? Damn, right I did.
Seriously though, I need better planning

I have spent 10 Christmases in the UK and I gotta say, somethings are still kind of weird to me. So I have compiled a list of the weirdest things we do for Christmas that I just don't get!

















Now, I honestly thought wreaths are used at funerals and memorial sites so I have always associated them with death. So when I walked past peoples houses to and from school, I'd see them in peoples doors and it freaked me out like a lot.




My mum cooked them for Christmas dinner once and I thought since people at them at Christmas, it must be really, really, good.
And boy was wrong.
That honestly tasted like the devil himself had a child with Hades and laid eggs and gave it to us to eat. It's so revolting, and most people who I have talked to hate it but still eat it. Like why?
Why torture your self like this?
What did you do that was so bad that you are forced to eat something so gruesome?

Finding gifts for a loved one is hard enough and then they expect me to buy a gift for someone I barely know for under a fiver?
What gift can you buy for less than five pounds? Chocolate? What if they're allergic.? a Gift card? sure but from where?






I mean, I was so excited because it sounded absolutely delicious. Mincemeat? in a pie? wonderful.
I took one bite and boy did I get the shock of life.I still like mince pie, But I feel like it would be better with you know, mince.
Do you have any weird traditions that happen around Christmas time?
Comment below!
Rose Cocoa
xx

newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs