menu
categories

That's xmas to me

Friday 5 January 2018

Christmas time has a very special place in my heart. As I am sure it does to many of you reading this blog post.
My reasons for that may, however, differ from person to person.
For example, it's the anniversary of me coming over to the UK. And that means that for the first time, I was united with my family and we got to live together as a family with my Dad who had moved here several years prior.It was also the first time that I had experienced cold. Actual Cold. And I did like it for like 5 minutes because it was a fascinating experience but after I lost sensations in my fingers, I had had just about enough and I was ready to go back to Uganda and comeback for the summer.

It's also a holiday and it helps me deal with the miserable weather.

Presents. Seeing the joy on my families faces when they open their presents just warms up my heart.Also, not gonna lie, receiving presents doesn't feel too bad actually

Food. The food. Every year we try out something new to eat. Sometimes its so good that we put it on the menu for the next year and sometimes we just all agree never to speak of it ever again. Ahem. Brussell sprouts.

What about you?
What are your most important aspects of Christmas to you?
Comment below!
Love Rose
xxx
newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs