menu
categories

This year...

Sunday 14 January 2018
It's now two weeks into the new year and I am still riding that new year new me train and I suspect I'm gonna get off it pretty soon.

But on a serious note, Some times my new year's resolutions have made me a better person for it. I think what I'm gonna do differently this year is set a new month resolution for each month and hopefully carry on these habits to help me improve my self.


So these are this month's resolutions.



My first one is to improve my photography. and I have just joined an online photography class and I hope to be taking my own photos on this blog soon.



Learning a language. I chose to take  French classes at university because I tried using duolingo, its a great app, its free but that also made it very easy to quit its because I had nothing at stake but I paid £23 for the French course and attendance is compulsory so if I do not turn up I will be kicked out of the course and my place will be given to someone else.



Start working out. This is actually the only goal that I haven't started working on yet. I need to join a gym to do that and I just haven't done that yet. I used to use the Nike training app which I highly recommend for all of y'all who don't want to go outside in the middle of winter. The only reason it didn't work for me is that the space that I use to work out is the same space I eat, slept, and work and that didn't make me feel good at all.


Anyway, thats me. What about you?
Whats are your resolutiond=s and what are you doing to make them happen?
Love Rose
xxx
newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs